Lemon has many uses tasting for delicious food, drinks and the best to mention is the ability to clean kitchen utensils effective fruit of this fruit.
You just think of lemon is the type of sour vitamin C essential for health and contribute to the bold add. From now on, you will love this fruit more because lemon is an effective natural cleaning agent for your kitchen and hand ware.
1. Pour lemon juice into the coffee machine and add a little water and wait for about 30 minutes to remove the lemon essence. After 30 minutes, the coffee machine operates without a range filter for a few minutes. Finally, pour the lemon juice out and rinse the coffee maker again. So your coffee machine is cleaned naturally, smells pleasant aroma of lemon at the same time does not cost your money or time.
2. Kitchen waste is always present in the presence of unpleasant odors. Dissolve the smell of the trash by simply cutting a few slices of lemon into the trash can. You have eliminated the smell of the trash in the blink of an eye with just a few lemon slices.
3. Not only clean kitchen utensils, but lemon also replaces soap effectively. Using thin slices of lemon, you can rub them back and forth several times in the palm of your hand, can rub on the nail to clean the bacteria, dirt. Your hands are both clean and not afraid because lemon is a natural cleanser, unlike chemical detergents that are harmful to the skin.
4. The dishwasher can also be cleaned like new with double or triple lemons. You use the lemons cut in half, cut them into the dishwasher and then rinse them thoroughly with water.
5. In the kitchen, there is a lot of metal, used for a long time leading to the rust. You can use lemon to dissolve stubborn rust by doing the following simple things: mix lime juice with some salt, lemon peel rub on the rust and use soft cloth to absorb The solution is thoroughly cleaned and finally rinsed with water.
6. Pour lemon juice into heat-resistant glass cups in microwave oven, turn on for 5 minutes. After the 5 minute timeout, wipe the inside of the microwave oven. This is the simplest way to clean the microwave from the lemon that any housewife should know.
7. Many kitchen utensils from wood such as chopping board, kitchen island … to clean the surface of kitchen utensils from wood you can cut lemon rub all over the surface. Wooden kitchen appliances will clean the ball and eliminate the unpleasant smell on it is extremely effective with just a few slices of lemon.
8. Lemon juice and soda water can prevent mold growth. Use a brush, damp cloth dipped in this solution and rub the moldy surfaces.
9. The kitchen always smells? Then boil a few slices of lemongrass for about 20-40 minutes to deodorize the air to ensure your kitchen always lemon flavor.
See more sample: Beautiful kitchen
- NICE TOWNHOUSE2018.04.19Beautifully designed townhouse 2 storey cum coffee shop in Da Nang with raw materials rustic
- NICE TOWNHOUSE2018.04.19Amazed by the spaciousness of the beautiful street house in Hanoi after repair
- NICE TOWNHOUSE2018.04.19Surprising 40 sq.m. house in Tan Phu district, Saigon after renovation
- NICE TOWNHOUSE2018.04.19Beautiful strange two-story townhouse without paint in Vinh Phuc of the owner of the architect