Space optimization is always the choice of modest homes in terms of space. And one of them is to take advantage of the space just below the stairs to make that seemingly useless place into the shelves of the beautiful home.
The 19 stairs combined bookcase staircases in the article below will prove to you that the staircase is the perfect place to combine bookshelves.
1. A multi-tiered triangular bookcase located underneath a wooden staircase with glass railing with prominent bolts.
2. Do you want to own a huge library of books in the corner of the stairs and walls around the area? With Nordic style wall cabinets in soft colors to create great book storage space.
3. Utilizing the distance between stairs to make book storage is the idea that many people apply for their beautiful home space.
4. A beautiful design of small wall cabinets nestled close to the small corner placed next to the stairs leading to another functional area decorated for this space add charms hard to describe.
5. More art, you can replace the whole wall into a wall shelves like this to make a huge library.
6. The wall acts as a staircase for the staircase, which is a wooden cabinet with tiny boxes containing pretty books. Not to mention that the owner also has two chairs to relax quietly to be able to relax reading at any time.
7. Shelves with small bookcase is pretty close to the white wall with round cylindrical handle knob to bring the angle of this stairs extremely attractive.
Two walls near the staircase are requisitioned to make a book library. This corner is decorated like a book cafe that you have seen somewhere.
9. When you live in a high-ceilinged home, the bare shelves near the stairs are a good option. Add a staircase to be able to get these books on high for convenience as well.
10. The bookshelf is close to the rough brick wall next to the light wooden staircase with handrails that have a striking design. This is one of the Nordic style designs that you can refer to when you want to decorate the staircase combining bookshelves for your own beautiful home space.
11. Staircase angle is quite narrow but it does not affect the layout of this beautiful wooden book shelves.
12. And if you are a minimalist style designer bookcase combined stairs is dedicated to you.
13. Next to the stairs are hung by steel wire slides are quite large book shelves for beautiful home to draw eyes extremely unique.
14. A corner of the bedroom is quite narrow but okay, layout and ingenious design makes the look attractive, so the area is not very narrow. Still the idea of turning the distance between the two stairs into a book storage area with the main wood furniture this resting space is perfect for many people.
15. Ladder stairs are easy to combine book shelves. The bookcase design follows the shape of the attic floor creating a unique bookshelf.
16. Both floors are filled with books. With the staircase design connecting upstairs and downstairs open both places are huge libraries with so many books. It is the dream living space of any “bookworm”.
17. A simple staircase design with no railing and a black bookshelf breaks all the decorating rules for a beautifully furnished home.
18. Simply put, a bookcase is placed on top of the stairs.
19. All three are bookshelves, white stair design stands out in the center of the place turned into a modern library that many people longed for.